A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Seaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Seaman, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Seaman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Seaman graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seaman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric K Seaman MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric K. Seaman practice?
- Dr. Eric Seaman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eric Seaman practices Urology near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Urologists.