Urologist, Surgeon
741 Northfield Ave
Ste 206
West Orange, NJ 07052
973-325-6100
Locations and availability (3)

|  Vasectomy  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2013

Dr. Seaman made what could have been a very uncomfortable procedure painless. I would highly recommend him if you are looking to have a Vasectomy.

|  show details
Jan 22nd, 2013

Excellent service all around, came highly recomended. Doctor and staff were great, took the time to explain the process and to follow up after visits and procedure. Highly recomended!

|  Awful staff  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

I went to see Dr Seaman because it was highly recommended by another Urologist. Hie is very proffesional and caring but it is horrible trying to reach him. I have called 8 times, so did my wife and left messages for the nurse or him and they never called me back. I have an infection and need to start antibiotics right away. The lady at the desk which her name is Alisha was not professional every time I called. She has an actitud and she doesn't even try to help you. She argue with me on phone when i ask to speak to the nurse. I hate to see such a great doctor loose more patients because of his office staff. They are all to busy in their personnal conversations than took care of patients. My eife is a nurse also and she is never seen anything like that at the doctor office where she works at. If it was me I will fire all the office staff and i will hire people who are proffesipnal, caring and commpasionate for what they do. Too bad that it brings his reputation down to have people working for him lile that.