Saved Us - Male Factor Infertility show details Saved Us - Male Factor Infertility
by PGV on Mar 1st, 2015

Dr. Seaman clearly knows so much more about male infertility than most fertility clinics. He gave us hope again. If are debating seeing a urologist for MFI, do not hesitate to see him. We live out of the state and made the drive several times in the past year just to see him and it was SO worth it.

Jan 21st, 2015

Went in for 2pm ,it was 235 then told me Dr needs 30 min to come in asked them to refund my co-pay and left. The the office smelled bad and the lady at the front disk can't evev say my name right ! Never asked me how to say it bad bad bad I'll never go back agin look for someone els

Terrible staff show details Terrible staff
Dec 26th, 2014

Worst office staff I've ever seen! It was impossible to make an appointment. Every time I called in, I was placed on hold, with nobody to ever return on the line. Left voicemails, they were never returned. Had to get a doctor from another practice to "make a call" for me and get the office manager to finally schedule my appointment. The doctor is very knowledgeable, but for some reason surrounds himself with unfriendly and rude office staff and nurses. Would never go back to his office!

Exemplary Physician show details Exemplary Physician
by Joe R. on Oct 14th, 2014

Doctor Seaman is the most talented, innovative physician I've known and he has reversed what I thought were hopeless conditions many times with his treatments and medical insights. He also has a wry, understated sense of humor and is a compassionate, thorough doctor who keeps up on the latest advances in his speciality. I highly recommend him.

Vasectomy show details Vasectomy
Aug 21st, 2013

Dr. Seaman made what could have been a very uncomfortable procedure painless. I would highly recommend him if you are looking to have a Vasectomy.

Jan 22nd, 2013

Excellent service all around, came highly recomended. Doctor and staff were great, took the time to explain the process and to follow up after visits and procedure. Highly recomended!

Awful staff show details Awful staff
Feb 27th, 2012

I went to see Dr Seaman because it was highly recommended by another Urologist. Hie is very proffesional and caring but it is horrible trying to reach him. I have called 8 times, so did my wife and left messages for the nurse or him and they never called me back. I have an infection and need to start antibiotics right away. The lady at the desk which her name is Alisha was not professional every time I called. She has an actitud and she doesn't even try to help you. She argue with me on phone when i ask to speak to the nurse. I hate to see such a great doctor loose more patients because of his office staff. They are all to busy in their personnal conversations than took care of patients. My eife is a nurse also and she is never seen anything like that at the doctor office where she works at. If it was me I will fire all the office staff and i will hire people who are proffesipnal, caring and commpasionate for what they do. Too bad that it brings his reputation down to have people working for him lile that.