A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Seidel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Seidel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seidel
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Seidel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Seidel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seidel graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Seidel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric C Seidel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Seidel practice?
- Dr. Eric Seidel has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Seidel practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.