A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Seidel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Seidel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seidel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Seidel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Seidel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seidel graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Seidel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric C Seidel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Seidel practice?
- Dr. Eric Seidel has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Seidel practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.