Dr. Eric Seiger DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 18th, 2016
Exceptional Surgeon
Dr. Eric Seiger is an exceptional surgeon who reversed damage done to my face as a result of 55-mile-an-hour head-on collision, which left my face muscles and skin stretched to the point where I looked at least 15 years older than preceding the accident. Subsequent to his surgery, I have not only regained my appearance as it was preceding the accident but look significantly better as a consequence of his exceptional skills. Although I live in Southern California, I flew out to Fenton, MI, to have Dr. Seiger perform the procedure as, after reviewing all the doctors and patient reviews on RealSelf, it appeared that Dr. Seiger would be the best man for the job—and this turned out to be the case without question.

June 18th, 2015
My husbands mini lift. 😊👍🏼
After my mini lift with Dr Seiger a couple years ago, people thought my husband was much older than I. I took him to Dr Seiger and he worked his miracle on him. He truly looks many years younger, it makes me feel younger every time I look at him. Dr. Seiger is so kind, caring and professional. My husband will tell you that he had a great experience with little discomfort. We couldn't be happier. 👍🏼

April 30th, 2015
Ear pin procedure
My ear pin procedure to repair an earlier fail at another facility proved very successful! Dr. Seiger was wonderful. The staff was professional and polite. Thank you so much!

April 23rd, 2014
Translator
I had a mini lift done by Dr.Seiger. One week after the procedure, i can see very good results, very natural looking. Very pleased, specially since i already have had a similar procedure, 9 years prior, by a very well advertised place. Comparing both, i can say Dr.Seiger's is superior, and on top of that his staff has been very helpful . My thanks to Tanya, his nurse, who was very kind. Will definitely go to him again for any other procedure.

December 22nd, 2013
Good choice
I recently had the one hour facelift with Dr. Seiger at the Fenton Clinic and I could not be more pleased with the experience and the results. The doctor and the staff were so friendly and informative. I was not nervous at all. Everyone says that I look ten years younger. Thank you Dr. Seiger!

November 29th, 2013
Face/neck lift/ upper blepheroplasty
I have been going to Dr. Seiger for a few years and he has been consistently skillful, professional, friendly, and all that I could want in a doctor. My results have been great every time. I have recommended my friends to Dr Seiger and they are all impressed with his skill-level and friendly, professional manner. His staff are all wonderful, too. I will see Dr. Seiger many times in the future - the best, yet - I think he sets the bar.

November 19th, 2013
After surgery
I had a mini face and neck lift, Lipostructure in my cheeks and Restylain in my lips and under my eyes two weeks ago. I was a great experience. Dr. Seiger is an amazing, caring, artist. His staff couldn't be more friendly and comforting. The procedures were almost painless and only took a couple hours. Healing time was quick but the amazing part was when I saw the before and after pictures. I couldn't believe my eyes and I broke down into tears. I not only looked young again, but I looked better. The fat in my cheeks and the Restaylain under my eyes corrected life long problemes. For the first time in my life, my profile picture looked great. This was one of the best decisions that I have ever made and it was so affordable.

November 4th, 2013
WONDERFUL
I recently had a mini face lift, neck lift, laser treatment and the holes in my forehead from a halo brace fixed. Dr. Seiger did a great job. He was very professional and knew exactly what I needed done. The procedures were almost painless and the recovery time was minimal. I've had the holes for 25+ years, having them fixed was life changing. Everyone tells me how much better/younger I look after everything was done. Him and his staff are fabulous!

June 29th, 2013
Mini lift/Lipo
He is very professional and concerned about the welfare of his patients. The office staff was friendly and made you feel comfortable. The procedure was quick and painless, Recovery was easy and monitored well by the doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Seiger and would go back for additional procedures if I thought it necessary.

June 16th, 2013
HOUR LIFT,EYELID SURGERY
The age of 60 is fast approaching.June of 2013.I take care of myself ,very active ,and do my best to keep in shape. I wasn't satisfied with the way I looked, Even when I wasn't smiling I had a large amount of wrinkles. II want to look good for my age and NOT look in the mirror and think who is that lady that keeps in shape with so many wrinkles? My surgery was MAY 15th 2013.Everything was throughly explained to me prior to surgery in a previous consultation, I have been going to Dr,Seiger since 1992 for various treatments . The surgery had NO COMPLICATIONS ,I AM VERY HAPPY with the RESULTS.I look younger than my age and my friends have also noticed that my face is much SMOOTHER and I look much more refreshed, DR.SEIGER has a very friendly personality and takes all the time you need answering any questions or concerns you may have. Would recommend him to anyone who inquires,

April 12th, 2013
I don't go any where else Staff is friendly and professional Dr seiger is an artist

August 24th, 2012
BAD DOCTOR
Eric S. Seiger and his staff at Skin and Vein Center BAD MOUTH unsatisfied patients PUBLICLY.So much for Eric S. Seiger's OATH TO: DO NO HARM