inactive

• Orthopedic Surgery Brooklyn, NY

3.8

July 15th, 2013
RUN FROM THIS MONSTER
HE IS RACIST AGAINST HIS OWN PEOPLE. A lot of Haitian patients see him because of a language comfort only to get there and see his PA (who by the way is an angel). Senat is only interested in meeting you if you are having surgery. Someone like this should not have a practice

June 6th, 2012
Dr.Senat's office mandates that you are seen by his physician assistant and allows his office staff to forcefully make you wait around if you specifically request to be seen by him. It seems as patients are being punished to request Dr. Senat himself. Dr. Senat's practice was much more courteous 12 years ago. It's sad to see a neighborhood pratice be diminshed by negative office policies.I will not recommend any new patients to Dr. Senat and hope he begins to respect his practice as he did years ago.

June 7th, 2010
Worst Experience of My Life!!!!!!
I cannot tell you whether or not Dr. Senat is a good doctor-because I never made it in to see him. His secretary is the worst I have EVER experienced. Besides being rude and walking out of the room while I was in middle of speaking, I believe she was racist and that is why I was treated so poorly. I have never been treated so poorly by another person. She was obnoxious, unprofessional and should be fired if the dr. ever wants to have a flourishing practice.

March 4th, 2010
I am so greatful to my primary physician who referred me to Dr Senat. I have been his patients for years. I did not hesitate to have him as the Orthopedic Surgeon of choice for my entire family. My friends, who I referred to him, always come back to praise his profesionalism, his ethics, his bedside maner, and on top of all, his extraordinary way of using his knowledge to make you feel better. It is a challenge to leave his office without a smile on your face.

October 21st, 2009
My experience in this office was very positive. The staff was professional, courteous and extremely helpful.The doctor was very good about andwering all my questions and he had a wonderful bedsift manner. He took his time with me and did not rush me out of his office.I would definitely recommend this office to anyone needing orthopedic care.

April 28th, 2009
The staff turnover is terrible, which lends to the poor patient service