Dr. Eric Shay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Shay?

September 23rd, 2015

Excellent Care Giver

Dr. Shay is an excellent physician and very thorough. He is highly intelligent and will work hard as a patient advocate. The nurses have utmost respect for him, my husband received a recommendation from a nurse to go to him. My husband has a complex medical history and Dr. Shay is more than up to the task of caring for him. We fill blessed to have him as a physician.

June 21st, 2012

Dr asks a lot of questions, and answered my questions in laymens terms. Takes his time with you. Seems to really care

May 18th, 2012

One of the Best!

The staff is upbeat and appear to be happy besides being extremely helpful. Dr. is kind, considerate and REALLY LISTENS to you! I feel very confident that my health is in good hands with Dr. Shay. I love that I can send him a message via internet 24/7!! Hats off to Dr. Shay and staff!

October 28th, 2011

Dr. Shay is a very caring health problem solver

He's found what others (specialists) have missed. He trusts me and my judgement and thinks out loud so I am involved in problem solving. I trust him and his judgement because he always explains himself clearly and acknowledges my questions and comments.He is my favorite and main doctor and helped me live a full life for a decade-and-a-half with Multiple Sclerosis, epilepsy, ventricular tachycardia, bone fractures and other injuries. He and his excellent staff give me a lot of confidence and backing to live this well (very independent) with these problems and I thank them for every precious, productive and joyful moment.He listens very well and takes notes of what I say. A good doctor and good man.

July 25th, 2010

Excellent doctor, good personality, caring.

May 2nd, 2017