A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Shinohara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Shinohara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Shinohara, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shinohara graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Shinohara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Shinohara MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Shinohara practice?
- Dr. Eric Shinohara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Shinohara practices Radiation Oncology near Clarksville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN and Nashville, TN.
See Clarksville Radiologists.