A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Shnayder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Shnayder, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Shnayder, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shnayder graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shnayder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St Michael`S Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Shnayder MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Shnayder practice?
- Dr. Eric Shnayder has 1 office location.
- Dr. Eric Shnayder practices Ophthalmology near Kinnelon, NJ.