Dr. Eric Shnayder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Shnayder?

October 28th, 2013

Exceptional

I found Dr. Shnayder to be very knowledgable, patient to answer my questions, and quite thorough.

August 19th, 2013

Total Eye Care Center

I like coming here because Dr. Shnayder and his optician are real professionals. The doctor thoroughly examines my eyes and the optician next store is also very experienced and has helped me often.

July 22nd, 2013

Very patient & informed doctor

There are so many doctors today who rush you in and out. Dr. Shnayder is not like that. He is friendly, patient and answers all your questions. There are eye issues in my family and I need to get checked at least twice a year to be safe. Dr. Shnayder is quite thorough and I am very confident in his services.

May 13th, 2013

Pleasant Experience

My visit with Dr. Shnayder are most pleasant. His new office is very bright and comfortable. I think his staff is excellent. I find him to be professional and personable. I recommend him.

June 17th, 2012

The Highest Ratings

I give Dr. Shnayder and his staff the highest ratings. We just moved here from a distance and I searched for a new eye doctor. Dr. Shnayder surpassed my expectations. He's actually better than my previous eye doctor. Very thorough and efficient across the board.

April 12th, 2012

Exceptional

Since a family member has glaucoma, I thought it was important for me to visit an ophthalmologist who is thorough and efficient. I was recommended to Dr. Shnayder. He and his staff gave me a thorough exam and fortunately there are no signs of glaucoma at this time. I needed new glasses and the optician next door, Bob at Hillcrest Opticians, was very helpful. Happy with the whole experience and would recommend them.

July 10th, 2011

Competent, thorough and friendly

Been a patient of Dr. Shnayder for awhile now. I often get checked because we have diabetes in our family and I want to stay on top of my situation. Dr. Shnayder is very competent and thorough. He also puts us at ease and is friendly.

June 14th, 2016