Learn more about Dr. Eric Shreder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Shreder, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shreder
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shreder Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Aviation Medicine
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shreder graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shreder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Gateway Hospital
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Otto Shreder DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Eric O. Shreder practice?
- Dr. Eric Shreder has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Shreder practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Procedural Dermatology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Sports Medicine Doctors, Mesa Family Physicians, and Mesa Dermatologists.