A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Shreder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Shreder, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shreder graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shreder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Gateway Hospital
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Shreder DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric Shreder practice?
- Dr. Eric Shreder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Shreder practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.