Dr. Eric Shreder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Shreder?

February 4th, 2016

Dr. Shreder is one of the smartest, caring and efficient doctors I've met. I am in the healthcare field and recommend him highly.

February 3rd, 2016

Very Intelligent and Very Caring

Dr Shreder was refered to me by nephrologist, and I am so glad I took his advise. Dr Shreder will sit down and listen to what I had to say and really cares. He doesn"t stand by the door with one hand on the door knob waiting for a chance to run. If it takes 15 minutes or 30 minutes he is there for you. And you feel important to him. I am sorry I have to leave him because of insurance issues.

December 4th, 2015

Dr. Shreder is the best diagnostician that I have ever met. He spends time listening to a patient, and does not make 30 second diagnoses, unlike most other physicians.

December 19th, 2014

Dr. Shreder is one of the best physicians I have seen. I am in the medical field and he stands a step above. He is smart, caring and extremely accurate.

June 4th, 2014

I have known this Doctor Shreder for many years. The man has always been ahead of his time and is First Class in his field. My wife and myself credits Doctor Shreder for our lives and we are very grateful for this man.

May 31st, 2012

Professional, caring, thorough

Dr Shreder is the best physician I have ever been to in my life. He is a great diagnostician, is very easy to talk to, and makes sure that I understand everything completely. I never feel like he is rushing to complete the exam. He's the best!

April 25th, 2011

Excellent doctor, takes lots of time with you

Dr. Eric Shreder is by far the best doctor that my family has gone to. His office is usually jam packed, but that is a good thing. People know that when you schedule an appointment with Dr. Shreder there will be a longer wait, but that is because he spends all the time he needs with each and every patient. If you need 45 minutes of his attention, then that's what you get. He listens to any concern that you have, even if it is usually concerns for specialists or even dentists. He takes the time to find the right medication and course of treatment for you, instead of prescribing one thing and never seeing you again like other doctors. His office staff is top notch as well. They are very knowledgeable and professional and actually behave like real people instead of your average office staff. They are even willing to work with you on insurance and payment. I cannot recommend this doctor and his entire office any higher than I am right now.

November 9th, 2009

ONE OF THE BEST DOCYORS IN MESA AZ

June 23rd, 2009

I loved going to this dr when I was living in Phx. He spends time with you, listens, & doesn't blow you off, nor does his staff. I never needed follow up care after my office visits, so can't give an opinion on that. I was referred to him by one of his friends through an OA study.

March 24th, 2017