Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 4th, 2016

Dr. Shreder is one of the smartest, caring and efficient doctors I've met. I am in the healthcare field and recommend him highly.

Very Intelligent and Very Caring show details Very Intelligent and Very Caring
by P Mason on Feb 3rd, 2016

Dr Shreder was refered to me by nephrologist, and I am so glad I took his advise. Dr Shreder will sit down and listen to what I had to say and really cares. He doesn"t stand by the door with one hand on the door knob waiting for a chance to run. If it takes 15 minutes or 30 minutes he is there for you. And you feel important to him. I am sorry I have to leave him because of insurance issues.

Dec 4th, 2015

Dr. Shreder is the best diagnostician that I have ever met. He spends time listening to a patient, and does not make 30 second diagnoses, unlike most other physicians.

Oct 17th, 2015

After going to Dr Shreder for the time that I have (4-5 years), I am beginning to think I need to find another Dr. I have gone from having to go back to his office after he forgets to sign my prescriptions to seeing his NP after the first antibiotic he has prescribed hasn't worked and I had to go back to his office to find out after getting back home (on a Fri - they're only open until noon) that the same antibiotic has been given to me AND Walgreens will NOT take it back. He has changed his business quite a bit and I am beginning to think he DOESN'T have his patients health in mind. Only the BIG bucks!

Dec 19th, 2014

Dr. Shreder is one of the best physicians I have seen. I am in the medical field and he stands a step above. He is smart, caring and extremely accurate.

by Joel on Jun 3rd, 2014

I have known this Doctor Shreder for many years. The man has always been ahead of his time and is First Class in his field. My wife and myself credits Doctor Shreder for our lives and we are very grateful for this man.

Professional, caring, thorough show details Professional, caring, thorough
May 31st, 2012

Dr Shreder is the best physician I have ever been to in my life. He is a great diagnostician, is very easy to talk to, and makes sure that I understand everything completely. I never feel like he is rushing to complete the exam. He's the best!

Excellent doctor, takes lots of time with you show details Excellent doctor, takes lots of time with you
Apr 25th, 2011

Dr. Eric Shreder is by far the best doctor that my family has gone to. His office is usually jam packed, but that is a good thing. People know that when you schedule an appointment with Dr. Shreder there will be a longer wait, but that is because he spends all the time he needs with each and every patient. If you need 45 minutes of his attention, then that's what you get. He listens to any concern that you have, even if it is usually concerns for specialists or even dentists. He takes the time to find the right medication and course of treatment for you, instead of prescribing one thing and never seeing you again like other doctors. His office staff is top notch as well. They are very knowledgeable and professional and actually behave like real people instead of your average office staff. They are even willing to work with you on insurance and payment. I cannot recommend this doctor and his entire office any higher than I am right now.

Nov 8th, 2009

ONE OF THE BEST DOCYORS IN MESA AZ

by Linda on Jun 23rd, 2009

I loved going to this dr when I was living in Phx. He spends time with you, listens, & doesn't blow you off, nor does his staff. I never needed follow up care after my office visits, so can't give an opinion on that. I was referred to him by one of his friends through an OA study.