Family Practitioner

4838 E Baseline Rd
Ste 103
Mesa, AZ 85206
480-926-8000
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
by Joel on Jun 3rd, 2014

I have known this Doctor Shreder for many years. The man has always been ahead of his time and is First Class in his field. My wife and myself credits Doctor Shreder for our lives and we are very grateful for this man.

|  Professional, caring, thorough  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

Dr Shreder is the best physician I have ever been to in my life. He is a great diagnostician, is very easy to talk to, and makes sure that I understand everything completely. I never feel like he is rushing to complete the exam. He's the best!

|  Excellent doctor, takes lots of time with you  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2011

Dr. Eric Shreder is by far the best doctor that my family has gone to. His office is usually jam packed, but that is a good thing. People know that when you schedule an appointment with Dr. Shreder there will be a longer wait, but that is because he spends all the time he needs with each and every patient. If you need 45 minutes of his attention, then that's what you get. He listens to any concern that you have, even if it is usually concerns for specialists or even dentists. He takes the time to find the right medication and course of treatment for you, instead of prescribing one thing and never seeing you again like other doctors. His office staff is top notch as well. They are very knowledgeable and professional and actually behave like real people instead of your average office staff. They are even willing to work with you on insurance and payment. I cannot recommend this doctor and his entire office any higher than I am right now.

|  Mrs.  |  show details
by Shirley J at Insider Pages on May 27th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

The office staff is terrible, most times I called for an appointment they could get me in within 2 weeks, if I complained they told me to go...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Nov 8th, 2009

ONE OF THE BEST DOCYORS IN MESA AZ

by Linda on Jun 23rd, 2009

I loved going to this dr when I was living in Phx. He spends time with you, listens, & doesn't blow you off, nor does his staff. I never needed follow up care after my office visits, so can't give an opinion on that. I was referred to him by one of his friends through an OA study.

|  good doctor  |  show details
by SOFTEE on May 18th, 2007 on kudzu.com

dr shreder i love his staff, they are always kind to his patients, dr shreder takes the time to care that is hard to find in a doctor now a day

Read Full Review at kudzu.com