Dr. Eric Siegel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Siegel?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Eric Siegel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2016

We love Dr. Siegle! I have 3 boys and we have gone to his office for 8 years. I am so impressed with the time he spends with each child. He really listens and gets to know his patients.

June 1st, 2015

The type of doctor I would want if I were a child

I have two kids who I've been taking to Dr. Siegel for almost 10 years now and I have nothing but high praise for him. His office alone is amazing: every room is decorated in a different theme, and every room has themed toys that entertain the little ones before their examination (or the other little ones while bigger ones are being examined). My daughter especially likes the Noah's Ark room with the dress-up costumes. His bedside manner is second to none: My kids aren't afraid to go to the doctor and talk about how if they get hurt "Dr. Siegel will take care of me." He works with my son's overactive nature during exams and treats my daughter with modesty and respect that shows he actually cares about her rather than views her as just another body to be examined. Finally, as a parent: I have never felt rushed or condescended to by him, he respects my decisions and authority, and every single visit he asks me at the end of the visit if there's anything else about my children I'd like to bring up to him. I feel like I can talk to him as a longtime friend.

July 29th, 2011

Appointment setter rude, but doctor and nurses great!

Dr. Siegel is a wonderful doctor. He treats all four of my children and always so patient and kind. He takes his time and is not intimidating to talk to. He takes the time to speak to the kids and gets on their level which is so very important. There is probably only one woman who works in the reception area that is kind and friendly. There are two other women who work in that front window are incredibly rude and very impatient. But the level of service I get from the doctor makes their crude behavior worth it. That speaks volumes about the doctor. My advice is don't worry about the service in the front because that doesn't indicate the quality you get with the doctor. I do wait a long period of time to get in to see the doctor, but once you get in there to see him, you will notice he takes his time with each of his patients. Well worth the wait.

January 12th, 2011

I want the best for my children

i have 3 children thant have been seen by dr. Siegel sence birth. I wouldnt ask for a better docter for my kids.

September 30th, 2010

ADHD IGNORANT

During a recent appointment with Dr. Siegel, I completely lost trust in his competency as a health care provider for my son, who has ADHD. First, when my son told Siegel that he had all A's in school, Siegel commented that people with ADHD can't make such grades unless they're on meds (which my son is not). In one breath, he damns those challenged with ADHD to academic failure (unless they're drugged), and in another breath, he says he can't recommend any in-school accommodations because he doesn't have the "authority" to do so. Yet, it is somehow within his "authority" push pills that we've already tried in the past, to no avail due to various side effects. There seems to be a huge medical and ethical contradiction within the likes of Dr. Siegel, who I will never allow to treat my son again, now that I have discovered his complete lack of sincere concern. A child with ADHD CAN be a straight A student. It requires more work, more study, more parent cheerleading, reminding, homework checking, and collaboration with teachers, but it ABSOLUTELY CAN be done. Only a Doctor with a hidden agenda would say otherwise.

April 22nd, 2015