A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Silberg is Excellent. Dr. Silberg has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Silberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Avascular Necrosis of the Hip, Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty), and Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberg graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital Heritage Center
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center -Dearb
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 30 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Silberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric T. Silberg practice?
Dr. Eric Silberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn Heights, MI and Wayne, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erick Silberg, Dr. Erik Silberg, Dr. Erich Silberg