Learn more about Dr. Eric Silberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Silberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Silberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberg graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Silberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric T Silberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric T. Silberg practice?
- Dr. Eric Silberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Silberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons.