A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Silberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Silberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Silberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberg graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Silberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric T Silberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric T. Silberg practice?
- Dr. Eric Silberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Silberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons.