Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Nov 15th, 2015

Dr. Silberg is a terrible doctor. He has an attitude, does not want to answer you questions. He wrote a report on the condition of my knee and shoulder with out even touching my knee or shoulder . I had a lawyer write him a letter requesting him to correct his mistakes. He corrected some of them but not all. I would have had to take him to court/\. I left a message for the office manager twice and she never returned my call. When I spoke to her in person, she appeared surprised that I was not satisfied with his care. He wanted to due surgery on my shoulder by looking at an Xray (I was latter told the tendon tear does not show up on an xray) and not doing a physical exam. He is awful, has no bed side manner, no patience, and in competent.

Sep 13th, 2015

I saw Dr. Silberg twice. He was terrible. He did not spend much time. He refused to answer questions. Dr. Silber wrote a report on my shoulder and knee and did not do an examination. He recommended surgery on shoulder based only on an exray. I called back to ask a follow up question. The staff never returned my call. I left messages for the office manager. She never returned calls. I needed to go in person in order to talk to the office manager. Even after a lawyer sent a letter, Dr. Silberg did not correct his report. He falsified documentation. He has unethical standards. He recommended surgery on a procedure that did not need to be done.

Nov 25th, 2014

Dr. Silberg's staff do not return phone calls. Dr. Silberg falsified documentation - said he completed an exam when he did not, said he did two injections when he did not, etc. When I mentioned I had a barrier to the recovery, he was not interested in helping to find a solution. He did not want to answer questions and he had an attitude. He did not have time for questions. He was awful

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jul 10th, 2013

I wiull definately choose Dr. Siberg again!

CNA show details CNA
by Norma Hamade on Jul 2nd, 2013

I have been coming to Dr. Silberg since 1997. I have never had any problem trying to get an appointment, and his staff has always been very courteous. The wait time is reasonable, and most of all he spends enough time explaining everything to me making sure that I am ready for any procedure, and that I make a follow up appointment. If I had to rate Dr. Silberg on a scale from one to ten I would give him a ten! As long as Dr. Silberg is in practice I will continue to go to him whenever needed, and definately refer him to anyone looking for one of the top Orthopedic Surgeon in Michigan.

director of nursing show details director of nursing
Oct 22nd, 2010

wonderful, great, superior knowledge

Aug 26th, 2010

the best

A fantastic Dr. show details A fantastic Dr.
by Better Knees! on Jan 18th, 2010

Dr. Silberg is that Dr. you always hope you will find. He is patient, understanding and never condescending. He answers all your questions and tries every available option before he even suggests surgery.He is always available to help you and I would recommend him to anyone. The best!

GREAT! show details GREAT!
Dec 10th, 2009

I would recommend Dr. Silberg to anyone. He was great at diagnosing the pain and made sure all bases was covered (MRI, EMG, Surgery, PT...) None of the test were unnecessary, he made sure he got the ones that were needed at the time. Again, I would recommend him to friends and family.