Dr. Eric Silberg MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 10th, 2017
An outstanding experience
After seeing two other orthopedic surgeons, I immediately felt very comfortable when I met Dr. Silberg and knew right then he was going to be the surgeon doing my hip replacement procedure. Dr. Silberg even added me in next day for a cortisone injection, so I would be more comfortable on an upcoming long overseas flight. I found Dr. Silberg to be very kind and patient. He listened and answered to all my questions about the procedure and also replied personally to my e-mails. He is an excellent surgeon, has wonderful bedside manners and never gave me the impression of being rushed. He discussed all aspects of the procedure, follow-up care and therapy in detail and with respect to cost and benefit for a speedy recovery. His office staff has always been friendly and courteous; especially his registered nurse has been very helpful. I’m very confident in Dr. Silberg’s expertise and care and definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an outstanding orthopedic surgeon. On a scale of one to ten rate him a 10+.

January 6th, 2017
A great experience with Dr. Silberg

June 29th, 2016
Female Senior
He asks you if you have any questions and listens to what you are telling him. My total knee never got infected and turned out well.

June 26th, 2016
Was pleasantly surprised by my visit. THE MA was very personable and definitely knew his job. He even recommended I get a Depo-Medrol injection into my painful knee. It was not painful and has made such a difference in just a few days. I asked to meet Dr Silberg and was very impressed by his bedside manner, kind, understanding and he took his time speaking with me

November 15th, 2015
Dr. Silberg is a terrible doctor. He has an attitude, does not want to answer you questions. He wrote a report on the condition of my knee and shoulder with out even touching my knee or shoulder . I had a lawyer write him a letter requesting him to correct his mistakes. He corrected some of them but not all. I would have had to take him to court/\. I left a message for the office manager twice and she never returned my call. When I spoke to her in person, she appeared surprised that I was not satisfied with his care. He wanted to due surgery on my shoulder by looking at an Xray (I was latter told the tendon tear does not show up on an xray) and not doing a physical exam. He is awful, has no bed side manner, no patience, and in competent.

September 13th, 2015
I saw Dr. Silberg twice. He was terrible. He did not spend much time. He refused to answer questions. Dr. Silber wrote a report on my shoulder and knee and did not do an examination. He recommended surgery on shoulder based only on an exray. I called back to ask a follow up question. The staff never returned my call. I left messages for the office manager. She never returned calls. I needed to go in person in order to talk to the office manager. Even after a lawyer sent a letter, Dr. Silberg did not correct his report. He falsified documentation. He has unethical standards. He recommended surgery on a procedure that did not need to be done.

November 25th, 2014
Dr. Silberg's staff do not return phone calls. Dr. Silberg falsified documentation - said he completed an exam when he did not, said he did two injections when he did not, etc. When I mentioned I had a barrier to the recovery, he was not interested in helping to find a solution. He did not want to answer questions and he had an attitude. He did not have time for questions. He was awful

July 10th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
I wiull definately choose Dr. Siberg again!

October 22nd, 2010
director of nursing
wonderful, great, superior knowledge

August 26th, 2010
the best

January 19th, 2010
A fantastic Dr.
Dr. Silberg is that Dr. you always hope you will find. He is patient, understanding and never condescending. He answers all your questions and tries every available option before he even suggests surgery.He is always available to help you and I would recommend him to anyone. The best!

December 11th, 2009
GREAT!
I would recommend Dr. Silberg to anyone. He was great at diagnosing the pain and made sure all bases was covered (MRI, EMG, Surgery, PT...) None of the test were unnecessary, he made sure he got the ones that were needed at the time. Again, I would recommend him to friends and family.