Nov 25th, 2014

Dr. Silberg's staff do not return phone calls. Dr. Silberg falsified documentation - said he completed an exam when he did not, said he did two injections when he did not, etc. When I mentioned I had a barrier to the recovery, he was not interested in helping to find a solution. He did not want to answer questions and he had an attitude. He did not have time for questions. He was awful

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jul 10th, 2013

I wiull definately choose Dr. Siberg again!

CNA show details CNA
by Norma Hamade on Jul 2nd, 2013

I have been coming to Dr. Silberg since 1997. I have never had any problem trying to get an appointment, and his staff has always been very courteous. The wait time is reasonable, and most of all he spends enough time explaining everything to me making sure that I am ready for any procedure, and that I make a follow up appointment. If I had to rate Dr. Silberg on a scale from one to ten I would give him a ten! As long as Dr. Silberg is in practice I will continue to go to him whenever needed, and definately refer him to anyone looking for one of the top Orthopedic Surgeon in Michigan.

director of nursing show details director of nursing
Oct 22nd, 2010

wonderful, great, superior knowledge

Aug 26th, 2010

the best

A fantastic Dr. show details A fantastic Dr.
by Better Knees! on Jan 18th, 2010

Dr. Silberg is that Dr. you always hope you will find. He is patient, understanding and never condescending. He answers all your questions and tries every available option before he even suggests surgery.He is always available to help you and I would recommend him to anyone. The best!

GREAT! show details GREAT!
Dec 10th, 2009

I would recommend Dr. Silberg to anyone. He was great at diagnosing the pain and made sure all bases was covered (MRI, EMG, Surgery, PT...) None of the test were unnecessary, he made sure he got the ones that were needed at the time. Again, I would recommend him to friends and family.