inactive

Eric Silverstein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 6th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Silverstein was very thorough in his exam with me and was extremely patient with explaining my diagnosis. I give him a perfect score overall awesome bedside manners. Not only did I feel confident with him but with his physician assistant as well. Office staff is pleasant as well.

February 5th, 2014
Dr. Silverstein is an outstanding surgeon. He did a total hip surgery on me and I feel 100% better. He took a long time to answer all my questions to make me feel at ease. His personal staff is outstanding as well. His assistant is so very pleasant. She coordinated my surgery leaving me little to do. I would and have recommended Dr. Silverstein to anybody that may need an orthopedic surgeon.

October 13th, 2011
Diagnosed my rare tumor
He is simply the best. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

December 9th, 2009
Great Doc!
Dr. Silverstein has an incredible bed-side manner and diagnosed my child's rare tumor. The surgery was very successful and he took plenty of time to describe everything beforehand. I would highly recommend him to anyone with a bone or soft tissue tumor. He is wonderful.