A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Simoes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Simoes, Professor is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simoes
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Simoes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Premature Infant Diseases
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Simoes graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simoes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital
- The Childrens Hospital-Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Simoes MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Eric Simoes practice?
- Dr. Eric Simoes has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Simoes practices Infectious Disease and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Infectious Disease Doctors and Aurora Pediatric Specialists.