A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Simoes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Simoes, Professor is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simoes
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Premature Infant Diseases
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Simoes graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simoes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital
- The Childrens Hospital-Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Simoes MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Eric Simoes practice?
- Dr. Eric Simoes has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Simoes practices Infectious Disease and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Infectious Disease Doctors.