A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Sklar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Sklar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Sklar, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sklar graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sklar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Bruce Sklar MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Sklar practice?
- Dr. Eric Sklar has 9 office locations.
Dr. Eric Sklar practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Vascular Neurology near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Falls Church, VA.
See Alexandria Neurologists.