Family Practioner

444 W C St
Ste 185
San Diego, CA 92101
619-232-6262
Locations and availability (2)

|  Great doctor.  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2011

Dr. Skoblar was my PCP while I was a grad student at UCSD from 2006-2009. He did a great job working with my shoulder injury (and eventual referral out for physical therapy). He's easy to talk to and really considerate with advice.

|  Amazing  |  show details
May 13th, 2010

Best doctor I've ever been to, and I've been to many because I am so picky.

|  I love Dr. Eric  |  show details
by Peter on May 6th, 2010

He helped me a lot with a serious illness. . . I will always remember his kindness. Thank you Dr. Eric!

Apr 19th, 2010

I met Dr. Eric when he was practicing at Evolve spa, he was the owner. I was looking for acne treatment and he convinced me to buy a $500 package of microdermabrasion. Making long story short it made my skin much much worse than before and I stoped the treatment without finishing it. He closed the clinic right after that and I tried to contact him but never heard from him again. It was a horrible experience he just cared for the money and left me with terrible skin issues.

Feb 11th, 2010

I have been to many doctors over the years, and I would say that my experience with Dr. Skoblar have been overall very good. Very nice, knowledgeable (he answered several other questions), prompt...I will definately visit Dr. Skoblar from now on.

Aug 20th, 2009

I don't know who gave Dr. Skoblar the poor reviews, but he is one of the best doctors i've ever had. He usually spends almost an hour with me to get a complete exam and history. He has always accuratlely diagnosed me and my other friends that go to him.