A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Skye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skye
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Skye Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Skye, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Skye graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Skye has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric P Skye MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric P. Skye practice?
- Dr. Eric Skye has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Skye practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Family Physicians.