Pediatrician

Jun 10th, 2015

He is wonderful. Very easy to talk to and takes time to answer questions. Seems to genuinely care about my children. Staff is great, too.

We love Dr. Sleeper show details We love Dr. Sleeper
Aug 7th, 2011

Dr. Sleeper has been great with our two girls. He is very professional, but warm and friendly. He knows that we follow up and read on our own, so he gives us reading suggestions that pertain to our kids' health. He has gotten pretty busy in the past few years, so it is not always easy to see him during a same day appointment situation. There is always a nurse on call to answer questions (which we have taken advantage of many times). This is great when you are not sure if your situation is serious enough to merit an ER visit on a weekend, etc. (high temp, strange rash, etc.) And the office is open 365 days a year.

love him show details love him
Mar 12th, 2010

I would, and have recommended Dr Sleeper. We've been going to him since my oldest was born three years ago. He is really warm and caring. he takes time with us - he's never made us feel as if the clock is ticking and he has to leave. He'll answer any question, try to figure out any problem. I hope he never leaves the area.