A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Slotkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Slotkin is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slotkin
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Slotkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Michael Slotkin DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Slotkin practice?
- Dr. Eric Slotkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Slotkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.