A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Smith is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Smith, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric M Smith MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Smith practice?
- Dr. Eric Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Smith practices Urology near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Urologists.