A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Smouha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Smouha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Smouha, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, Otology, and Vestibular Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Smouha graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smouha has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smouha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance