A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Smouha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Smouha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Smouha, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Smouha graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Smouha has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Ezra Smouha MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Eric E. Smouha practice?
- Dr. Eric Smouha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Smouha practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Huntington Otolaryngologists.