Dr. Eric Smouha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Smouha?

Facelift

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. Eric Smouha?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 31st, 2017

meningioma

waiting a month and he has not yet informed me whether my tumor has grown in size. just picked up my records only to find to my dismay the tumor has grown

February 23rd, 2016

A Life Changer

I couldn't give any less than 5 for Dr Smouha or his staff. My sons eardrum was punctured as an infant and after many frustrating years, we found out that the bones of his ears were damaged causing a 30-40% hearing loss in his right ear. To make a long story short, at 20 years old, my son had reconstructive surgery by Dr Smouha. and my son's hearing is at 95% after a few months. He is so happy! This Dr is Brilliant and really cares about his patients and their quality of life. There is no need to look further for your Dr. You would be lucky to have him. The staff is also great.

September 19th, 2014

Disappointed

I was recommend to see Dr. Smouha. After my second visit I did not returned to his office. I don't mind waiting to see a doctor. But when I am in the examination room I would like a doctor to answer my questions instead of ignoring me and more focused on writing information onto the computer which was the same as the last visit. Since nothing had changed. After ignoring me and looked at the list of medications that didn't worked. Recommended me to go to Canada or Europe to get this medication that is not approved in the US. I was unemployed how did he even expect me to get it. After that told me to come back in a month and never did.

May 15th, 2013

I was referred to Dr, Smouha for treatment of benign positional vertigo [the diagnostic tests had already been done and the results forwarded to him], but complicated by two episodes of blood in my right ear without trauma and occasional ringing in the same ear. I was kept waiting for an hour and when he saw me, he was rushed, dismissive, and totally unattentive. When I mentioned the blood in my ear, he looked and said there was no blood there now and dropped the subject. He did perform the Epley manoeuvre or any other, and rushed out. It was the worst medical experience I have ever had.

May 8th, 2013

Father

One of the finest, compassionate, and BRILLANT doctors around. My daughter was born deaf in one ear and at 6 years old he performed complete reconstruction of her ear inside and out. I can never thank him enough. Other doctors said there was no hope, and now she can hear because of this man. Good things come to those who wait, and this “Genius” is worth the wait

February 24th, 2013

The best of the Best

You have to wait ? Big deal, wait He is so compassionate, kind and most of all knowledgable , I would recommend this Physician to all, but especially to those who haven't found an answer to their issue ,

August 14th, 2012

parent of patient

great doc- worth the waiting (room) time. Travel over 50 min. to see him

February 3rd, 2012

He saved my life. Enough said!

June 24th, 2011

Simply the Best! No worries with Dr. Smouha

Dr. Smouha did my mother's surgery 3 years ago. She contracted the deadly MRSA bacteria after surgery and I called him at 3am in the morning. He called me back five minutes later without a hint of attitude. He had to re-operate on my mother and pretty much re-do the first surgery from scratch. His follow up was great, he always called to check on her and he always answered any question I had without hurrying me along. He is highly intelligent and gets down to the matter. He diagnosed my mother with an extremely rare condition that four other doctor's misdiagnosed. I can't say enough about how great he is. I beleive he saved my mother's life.

September 18th, 2017