Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile
Huntington
325 Park Ave
Huntington, NY 11743
631-367-5218
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Disappointed  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2014

I was recommend to see Dr. Smouha. After my second visit I did not returned to his office. I don't mind waiting to see a doctor. But when I am in the examination room I would like a doctor to answer my questions instead of ignoring me and more focused on writing information onto the computer which was the same as the last visit. Since nothing had changed. After ignoring me and looked at the list of medications that didn't worked. Recommended me to go to Canada or Europe to get this medication that is not approved in the US. I was unemployed how did he even expect me to get it. After that told me to come back in a month and never did.

|  show details
May 15th, 2013

I was referred to Dr, Smouha for treatment of benign positional vertigo [the diagnostic tests had already been done and the results forwarded to him], but complicated by two episodes of blood in my right ear without trauma and occasional ringing in the same ear. I was kept waiting for an hour and when he saw me, he was rushed, dismissive, and totally unattentive. When I mentioned the blood in my ear, he looked and said there was no blood there now and dropped the subject. He did perform the Epley manoeuvre or any other, and rushed out. It was the worst medical experience I have ever had.

|  Father  |  show details
by Rocky on May 8th, 2013

One of the finest, compassionate, and BRILLANT doctors around. My daughter was born deaf in one ear and at 6 years old he performed complete reconstruction of her ear inside and out. I can never thank him enough. Other doctors said there was no hope, and now she can hear because of this man. Good things come to those who wait, and this “Genius” is worth the wait

|  The best of the Best  |  show details
by Elizabeth M on Feb 24th, 2013

You have to wait ? Big deal, wait He is so compassionate, kind and most of all knowledgable , I would recommend this Physician to all, but especially to those who haven't found an answer to their issue ,

|  parent of patient  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

great doc- worth the waiting (room) time. Travel over 50 min. to see him

|  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

He saved my life. Enough said!

|  Simply the Best! No worries with Dr. Smouha  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2011

Dr. Smouha did my mother's surgery 3 years ago. She contracted the deadly MRSA bacteria after surgery and I called him at 3am in the morning. He called me back five minutes later without a hint of attitude. He had to re-operate on my mother and pretty much re-do the first surgery from scratch. His follow up was great, he always called to check on her and he always answered any question I had without hurrying me along. He is highly intelligent and gets down to the matter. He diagnosed my mother with an extremely rare condition that four other doctor's misdiagnosed. I can't say enough about how great he is. I beleive he saved my mother's life.