A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Sohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Sohn is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Sohn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohn graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sohn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sohn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Sohn practice?
Dr. Eric Sohn practices Family Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Family Physicians.