A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Sohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Sohn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sohn
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Sohn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohn graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Sohn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric A Sohn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Sohn practice?
- Dr. Eric Sohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Sohn practices Family Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Family Physicians.