2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 2nd, 2014

Saw him for many years. Nice enough guy and never had any issues with the care provided but seems to have distractions when he meets with you. Took personal calls in the middle of visits. Couldn't seem to keep the good people he hired. Was told to schedule a followup and when I called to do it was told he wasn't seeing patients - one day he just sort of disappeared, and my medical records disappeared with him. I know several other people left in the same situation.

doctor does not listen to me show details doctor does not listen to me
Sep 29th, 2012

We have been trying to get Dr. Sohnto stop prescribing Ativan for myhusband who has had a stroke, andhe will not listen nor stop theprescription. Our neurologist saysstop the prescription but Dr. Sohnwill not listen.

Didn't help me! show details Didn't help me!
Oct 4th, 2010

He gave me huge increases and overdosed me on thyroid medications. He also forced anti-depressants on me and acid reflex medications that didn't help at all, in fact, made my health worse. He tested my adrenals and then said the tests are worthless because he knows nothing about hormones or how they work in the body. He ignored these alarming tests and never looked for the root cause, which I have since found out is an intolerance to gluten. I now have my life back but NO thanks to Dr. Sohn. I got so sick of him NOT listening, going from one extreme to another (no consistency) not helping me and telling me repeatedly "to trust him he's the doctor". If I had followed his directions I would have had heart damage from the excessive thyroid meds and who knows what else. I do NOT recommend Dr. Sohn, not even to my ex-husband's girl-friend. Run from him.

Excellent Dr show details Excellent Dr
by DJ on Sep 23rd, 2009

Top notch Dr, highly recomended!

terrible Dr show details terrible Dr
Aug 11th, 2009

dresses like hes at a basketball game, late, sends min of 5 min with pt. Very unprofessional