A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Sommer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Sommer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Sommer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bariatric Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Laparoscopic herniorrhaphy
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sommer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Adam Sommer MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Sommer practice?
- Dr. Eric Sommer has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Sommer practices Surgery near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Cortlandt Manor Surgeons.