A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Sommer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Sommer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Sommer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sommer graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sommer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Adam Sommer MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Sommer practice?
- Dr. Eric Sommer has 8 office locations.
Dr. Eric Sommer practices Surgery near New London, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Cortlandt Manor, NY and Roslyn Heights, NY.
See New London Surgeons.