Dr. Eric Sontz Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Eric Sontz?

Posted on May 3rd, 2015

Dr Sontz is great! Very caring, a great listener, and a great sense of humor! I appreciate his gentle yet thorough manner. He truly cares about us and what is best for us.

Posted on June 22nd, 2013

A very pleasant experience. All his staff were very kind and the experience was a good one. His P A was also very professional but also personable. I highly reccomend the Doctor and his crew!!

Excellent caring doctor

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

Dr. Sontz is very attentive and actually reads blood test results! which is rare in this day and age. He follows up with phone calls and will call you at home when necessary, even into the early evening. We feel very fortunate to have him as our cardiologist.

Posted on April 12th, 2011

Dr. Sontz is a very caring doctor. I trust him with my heathcare needs completely. His staff is very kind and courteous. At times it is difficult to get a hold of the scheduler Tina. The assistant Aimee is a very kind, joking, and prompt employee. The front desk is very welcoming. Overall Dr. Sontz has a great office and is a great doctor. I would recommend him to anyone

Excellent doctor.

Posted on February 4th, 2010

I trust and like Dr.Sontz. I think the people behind the check-in desk are remote and unfeeling. His nurse, (once you're in an examing room and waiting for him) named Amy, is shabbily dressed, uncaring and nearly to the point of being rude. Never a 'hello', nor never a 'how are you today'......He should replace this girl immediately. She does not fit with his patient demeanor and class. This does reflect on him.

First Visit

Posted on October 19th, 2009

This was my first visit however I felt that Dr.Sontz only had me as a patent that day, he spent time with me and we talked about what had happened to me and as to some of the causes that mihgt have accured to me. He has scheduled some test for me and I feel that Dr Sontz cares. In today this matteres, I have already refered two friends to him.

Posted on November 15th, 2017