A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Speare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Speare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Speare
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Speare Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Speare, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Speare graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Speare has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Solo Practice
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Michael Speare MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Speare practice?
- Dr. Eric Speare has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Speare practices Psychiatry near Dana Point, CA.
See Dana Point Psychiatrists.