A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Stackle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Stackle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stackle graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stackle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Gerard Stackle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric G. Stackle practice?
- Dr. Eric Stackle has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Stackle practices Family Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Primary Care Doctors.