A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Stackle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Stackle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stackle
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Stackle Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Stackle graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stackle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Gerard Stackle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric G. Stackle practice?
- Dr. Eric Stackle has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Stackle practices Family Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Primary Care Doctors.