A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Stackle is Excellent. Dr. Stackle has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stackle graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stackle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stackle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Stackle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric G. Stackle practice?
Dr. Eric Stackle practices Family Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erick Stackle, Dr. Erik Stackle, Dr. Erich Stackle