A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Stahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Stahl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Stahl, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stahl graduated from Universite Joseph Fourier (Grenoble I), La Tronche.
Dr. Stahl has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Stahl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric Stahl practice?
- Dr. Eric Stahl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Stahl practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CO.
See Golden Orthopedic Surgeons.