A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Stanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stanger
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Stanger Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanger graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Stanger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Elk Regional Health Center
- Elk Regional Saint Mary's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Christopher Stanger DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Stanger practice?
- Dr. Eric Stanger has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Stanger practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Ridgway, PA.
See Ridgway Emergency Physicians and Ridgway Family Physicians.