A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Stansby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Stansby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Stansby, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stansby graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stansby has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Sean Stansby MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Stansby practice?
- Dr. Eric Stansby has 6 office locations.
Dr. Eric Stansby practices Emergency Medicine near Ionia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Coldwater, MI.
See Ionia Emergency Physicians.