Dr. Eric Carl Stecker MD is male, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Stecker is Excellent. Dr. Stecker has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Stecker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stecker graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stecker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stecker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Stecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Stecker practice?
Dr. Eric Stecker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: The Dalles, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erick Stecker, Dr. Erik Stecker, Dr. Erich Stecker