Learn more about Dr. Eric Stecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Stecker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stecker
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stecker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Stecker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stecker graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stecker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Carl Stecker MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Stecker practice?
- Dr. Eric Stecker has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Stecker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.