A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Stecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Stecker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stecker
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stecker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Stecker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stecker graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stecker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Carl Stecker MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Stecker practice?
- Dr. Eric Stecker has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Stecker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.