A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Stecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Stecker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Stecker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stecker graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stecker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Carl Stecker MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Stecker practice?
- Dr. Eric Stecker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Stecker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: The Dalles, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.