Dr. Eric Stedje-Larsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Stedje-Larsen?

August 7th, 2012

Awesome doctor. Our nation is lucky he serves our armed forces. He is a straight forward and caring doctor who diagnosed me. I saw several specialists before I saw him and I thought, here we go again, but he gave me a through exam, diagnosed me and cured my back pain. I had pain for several years and nobody could tell me why or fix my back pain. He will be my doctor for life.

March 28th, 2009

Best Navy Doc

Real compassion and excellent clinic. I wish we had more doctors like him in the Navy.

November 5th, 2014

August 24th, 2008

Chronic Pain

Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.