A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Steele is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steele
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Steele Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Steele, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Steele has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Alan Steele MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Steele practice?
- Dr. Eric Steele has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Steele practices Ophthalmology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Ophthalmologists.