A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Stehly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Stehly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stehly
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stehly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Stehly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stehly graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Stehly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist Southlake Center For Diagnostics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Matthew Stehly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Stehly practice?
- Dr. Eric Stehly has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Stehly practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Orthopedic Surgeons and Grapevine Surgeons.