Learn more about Dr. Eric Stehly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Stehly is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Stehly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stehly graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Stehly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist Southlake Center For Diagnostics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric M Stehly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Stehly practice?
- Dr. Eric Stehly has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Stehly practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Surgeons and Grapevine Orthopedic Surgeons.