A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Stehly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Stehly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stehly
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stehly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Stehly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stehly graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Stehly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist Southlake Center For Diagnostics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Matthew Stehly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Stehly practice?
- Dr. Eric Stehly has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Stehly practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Orthopedic Surgeons.