Dr. Eric Stelnicki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Stelnicki?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Eric Stelnicki?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 30th, 2017

I'm really happy w the results of my kid surgery, the Doctor made a an incredible job w mi son finger reconstruction. He is already recovered and he is able to move his thumb. He is doing therapy and has a splint to keep the thumb straight. I really recommend this Doctor. And the team it's awesome.

October 10th, 2016

Rude Staff

I would not recommend this doctor because of his staff. They are rude and act like they are doing you a favor to treat your child. First you have to drive all over South Florida to be seen, then they hassle you about your insurance, cancel appts and surgeries without informing you. Side note: They treat children and their bathroom doesn't have a changing table or room for a stroller (forget about soap and paper towels)!! When we saw the doctor he rattled off the diagnosis and treatments quickly and barely looked at my baby. I cannot comment on Stelnecki for surgery because we had to stop treatment in the middle and find another doctor. If you want to be treated like a person and your child to be treated with love find another doctor. His staff is atrocious.

February 25th, 2016

Very rude discourteous staff

Very rude discourteous staff. Follow up skills are non existent and they totally blow you off and leave you feel like your begging them to be his patient. I am baffled that anyone could run a business with staff like this, especially a business that specializes in pediatric. surgery. Save yourself the headache and look around.

February 18th, 2016

Dr. Stelnicki has been an asset to our Craniofacial Team. He takes the time to explain things and looks out for his young patients. He performed surgery on my son at 8 weeks and 10 months and there's no one else I would trust to hand my child over to. He was thorough, informative and in touch with all of the doctors involved through the whole process.

February 17th, 2016

All he wants is your insurance money, dishonest and carless

June 20th, 2015

Great Ear Doctor!

Dr. Stelnicki and his staff were great. My child had very large ears. He performed surgery on them and now they look normal. His self confidence has improved and now his is not afraid to cut his hair. Thank you Dr. Stelnicki!

February 12th, 2015

great pediatric plastic surgeon

What a great experience. He and his staff were great. They were to the point and solved my child's problem efficiently. This Doctor does not me around. He identified the problem and did the surgery quickly. We had a great result

February 10th, 2015

my daughter has some reconstruction surgery done by him & we are very please with the surgery, the doctor & the staff.

October 2nd, 2014

happy mom

Dr. Stelnicki helped us so much. My child had a cleft and he repaired it to the point that you cannot tell there was a cleft at all. I have seen other kids with clefts treated by other Drs and my child is by far one of the best I have seen. I highly recommend him

October 2nd, 2013

Great Doctor for Hemangiomas

My childs face was completely destroyed by a hemangioma. We tried Propranolol but my kid stopped eating and had heart problems on the medicine. Dr. Stelnicki treated the problem with simple laser and injections. Now my child can breath, the bleeding stopped, and his face looks normal. I highly recommend this doctor

August 29th, 2013

Amazing doctor who changed my childs life in the best way possible

I cannot say enough good things about this doctor. Before seeing him we saw multiple other doctors who did their best for our child with a cleft lip and palate, but the results were average at best. Dr. Stelnicki took on my child with a fresh approach and within a few surgeries changed my child's entire life. Before him my child had problems communicating with other and had few friends. Now my child's face is in balance, he talks normally, and is accepted by everyone around him. This man changed our life for the better. I recommend him without any hesitation.

August 16th, 2013

Worth every penny

Dr. Stelnicki may have a longer wait time than others but it is definitely worth it. It's because he is the BEST! He is so well trained and comes with so much experience. In regards to others saying it is only a business, that is a lie. Once you see the way he treats you and talks to your child, you know he really cares. He is the best in his field for a reason! He has helped our family and so many others so many times. He is truly passionate about children and his work. We love him.