A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Stiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Stiner, Neurosurgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stiner graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stiner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Stiner MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric Stiner practice?
- Dr. Eric Stiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Stiner practices Neurological Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Neurological Surgeons.