A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Stockall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Stockall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Stockall, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Stockall graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Stockall has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Stockall MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Stockall practice?
- Dr. Eric Stockall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Stockall practices Urology near Okemos, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, MI.
See Okemos Urologists.