A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Stocker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Stocker, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stocker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Stocker, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stocker graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stocker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Hermann Stocker FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric H. Stocker practice?
- Dr. Eric Stocker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Stocker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Live Oak, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.