Dr. Eric Stocker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Stocker?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Eric Stocker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 8th, 2016

Dr Stocker #1 HEART DOCTOR /. CARDIOLOGIST

Dr. Eric Stocker is outstanding! He has helped me on numerous occasions throughout my life. Dr Stocker is extremely knowledgeable and actually takes the time to communicate with you so that you fully understand what is going on with your heart and how to keep yourself healthy. Dr Stocker takes the time to solve complex problems that many others have difficulty diagnosing. He truly loves medicine and genuinely cares about his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Eric Stocker without hesitation to anyone that seeks the Best Doc for their health . Thank you Dr Stocker, I Love Ya Man!

August 6th, 2012

Awesome Cardiologist

I would recomend Dr. Stocker to anyone including my family. He has great bed side manners,very caring,truley concerned about his pts,never rushes you and explains everything in terms you could understand. Too bad theres not more doctors like him. Appointment times usually run late but he is well worth it!!

April 15th, 2011

A Doctor who cares

Dr Stocker is a thorough diagnostician who cares about the well being of his patients. I have been seeing him for 7 years. He listens to you always spends as much time with you as is needed. Under his care, many of my heart issues have been resolved because of his diligence and expertise. I highly recommend him as a cardiologist.

February 6th, 2011

Doc Stocker saved my life

Doctor Stocker is an outstanding doctor because he listens and knows what he is doing. He discusses options, explains everything, and makes sure whatever diagnostic tests that will help him help you is taken advantage of. I can not say enough good about this man as a doctor and as a man.

December 9th, 2009

Dr. Stocker is the best!

I visited Dr. Stocker a few years back and I did not follow up. :(However I had to go back to see him and he has not changed at all!!He is very understanding and caring. I wish that all my doctors were like him. He is kind and takes all the time "I" need to have all my questions answered. And it is true that I might have to wait a few extra minutes to see him, but the same is true that a patient after me would have to do the same. I love Dr. Stocker!

September 9th, 2017