A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Stoltzfus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Stoltzfus is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoltzfus graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Stoltzfus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Juan Regional Medical Center Inc
- Northern Navajo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Weaver Stoltzfus MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Stoltzfus practice?
- Dr. Eric Stoltzfus has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Stoltzfus practices Psychiatry near Farmington, NM.
See Farmington Psychiatrists.