A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Stoltzfus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Stoltzfus is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stoltzfus
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Stoltzfus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoltzfus graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Stoltzfus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Juan Regional Medical Center Inc
- Northern Navajo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric W Stoltzfus MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Stoltzfus practice?
- Dr. Eric Stoltzfus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Stoltzfus practices Psychiatry near Farmington, NM.
See Farmington Psychiatrists.