A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Straka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Straka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Straka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Straka graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Straka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jon Straka MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Straka practice?
- Dr. Eric Straka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Straka practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.