A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Strauss is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strauss
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strauss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Strauss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sprains and Strains
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Strauss has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric DR Strauss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Strauss practice?
- Dr. Eric Strauss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Strauss practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ.
See Marlton Orthopedic Surgeons and Marlton Surgeons.