A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Suan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Suan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Suan, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Suan graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Suan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric P Suan FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric P. Suan practice?
- Dr. Eric Suan has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Suan practices Ophthalmology near Glen Burnie, MD.
See Glen Burnie Ophthalmologists.