A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Suan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Suan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Suan, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Suan graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Suan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric P. Suan practice?
Dr. Eric Suan practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Windsor Mill, MD and York, PA.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.