A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Suan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Suan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suan
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Suan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Suan, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Suan graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Suan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Pinn Suan FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric P. Suan practice?
- Dr. Eric Suan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Suan practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.