Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

excellent

May 21st, 2016

Worthless

Apr 20th, 2016

Saw Dr. Sullivan in after hours clinic. He did not review my medical record while he was in the room with me and was very rude, condescending and stated he was the professional. He raised his voice and has no business dealing with patients. He is in the wrong profession as there is no bedside manner whatsoever with him. I see these same complaints in other reviews with misdiagnosis of prior patients also. Staff were fine, it is the provider that all patients should stay clear of.

Patient show details Patient
by Steve Cochrane on Oct 28th, 2015

A refreshing change from previous Dr.s I have visited. Dr. Sullivan is honestly concerned about his patients and takes time to listen. He is helpful without being critical. A knowledgeable Family Doctor with his patient's health at heart!

Rude & unconcerned about patient complaints so misdiagnosed show details Rude & unconcerned about patient complaints so misdiagnosed
by Andrea on Sep 15th, 2015

The facility and staff were wonderful. The doctor was rude, dismissive of my symptoms and condescending. I did as he suggested, which was go home, get rest and take robitussin, but I just kept getting worse (which was my complaint to him in the first place). I ended up going to urgent care two days later and was quickly diagnosed with strep throat, prescribed antibiotics and started feeling better within a few days. It would have been nice to have been taken seriously and not treated as an idiotic child so that I (and my insurance) did not have to pay for multiple visits for the same concern and so that I could have actually gotten better faster.

Excellent!! show details Excellent!!
Jan 4th, 2014