A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Sundel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Sundel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundel graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Sundel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Arundel Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Hosp, Bryn Mawr, Pa
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Richard Sundel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Sundel practice?
- Dr. Eric Sundel has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Sundel practices Pediatrics near Glen Burnie, MD.
See Glen Burnie Pediatricians.