A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Sweterlitsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Sweterlitsch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweterlitsch
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sweterlitsch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Sweterlitsch, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweterlitsch graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sweterlitsch has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Sweterlitsch MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Sweterlitsch practice?
- Dr. Eric Sweterlitsch has 6 office locations.
Dr. Eric Sweterlitsch practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Essexville, MI.
See Bay City Cardiologists.