A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Sweterlitsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Sweterlitsch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweterlitsch
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Sweterlitsch, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweterlitsch graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sweterlitsch has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Sweterlitsch MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Sweterlitsch practice?
- Dr. Eric Sweterlitsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Sweterlitsch practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Essexville, MI.
See Essexville Cardiologists.