A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Szilagy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Szilagy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Szilagy, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Szilagy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Szilagy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Szilagy MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Szilagy practice?
- Dr. Eric Szilagy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Szilagy practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.